Friday, May 4, 2012

Scarf print and chains

A pair of pu court shoes to women is what a pair of crystal shoes to Cinderella. Pep up your wardrobe and look to Oasap fashion heels selections: pu court shoes, black court shoes, nice court shoes, fashion court shoes, etc. Sexy Shorts from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite Sexy Shorts at street fashion store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.

I can't tell for how long this printed shirt is waiting to be worn in my closet, so the first time the temperature has allowed me I took the opportunity! I really like this scarf print trend, I think is very classy and chic, do you agree?

A special fashionable touch in this outfit is given by my new chain necklace and bracelet from Taro collection, lovely don't you think?

Non saprei dirvi da quanto questa camicia stampata sta aspettando di essere indossata nel mio armadio, così la prima volta che la temperatura me lo ha permesso ho colto l'opportunità! Mi piace davvero questo trend della fantasia dei foulard, credo che sia davvero di classe e chic, siete d'accordo?
Uno speciale tocco in questo outfit è dato dalla mia nuova collana e dal nuovo bracciale entrambi a catena, di Taro collection, adorabili non credete?







No comments:

Post a Comment