Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OUTFIT ║ It sucks to be honest, and it hurts to be real


Heels: Forever21, Dress: Zara.


Confession of the day: I didn't wore these heels the entire day. I actually only wore them for the pictures. In real life I wore cute cream-colored ballerinas.

Today I overslept. Well actually I woke up when my alarm rang, but it rang at 10 O'clock. While my train left at 8... I must have changed my alarm while I slept or something. Strangeeeeee!
So at 10 O'clock I woke up, wondering how come it was such a bright day already (in my mind it was still half past 6 or something...), then shocked, almost got an heartattack and looked at the messages on my phone. Well after realizing I couldn't make it to both of the lectures, I stept out of bed and started my day haha (: 

I think my dad thinks it's a mission impossible to make a proper picture of my whole outfit. Or, maybe I made it impossible. Yeah that's probably it...

This dress is actually way too big for me, it's secondhand from a friend of my aunt, who wanted to give it to charity, but since I'm just a poor student, I think I'm pretty equal to a charity, so I rescued it and I was able to keep it. Putted a simple belt and tadaaa! My brother doesn't like it, but that didn't stop me from wearing it of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment